How can I terminate my probation early ?

Return to FAQ Videos

If you have complied with all the terms of your probation you can put in a request for a motion to terminate probation. You must show that you have paid off your cost of supervision, complied with all the terms, have had no new arrests and the court will have the discretion as to whether or not to grant your early termination request.

By Dadan Law Firm | Posted on December 26, 2018